We are looking for a senior iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
What you’ll do
· Review requirements,
· Translate designs into code.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
· Design and develop beautiful, usable and functionally rich iOS apps
· Identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions.
· Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities.
· Help maintain code quality.
· Investigate technical feasibility and suggest implementation options
· Work closely with stakeholders (product owners, UX designers, project managers) and other development team members
· Design and run your own unit test cases and integrate your code as part of a Continuous Integration process
· Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
· Work within an Agile environment.
What we are looking for
· You must have at least 3 to 4 years of professional iOS development experience.
· You must be up to date with all cutting edge iOS technologies.
· Extensive mastery of Objective-C and Swift is a must, including experience with Core Data, Core Animation, Foundation, and UIKit.
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
· Experience adopting layouts to different screen sizes.
· An excellent understanding of development and testing methodologies, object-oriented and protocol-oriented programming best practices, and automated software testing approaches.
· You must have a strong, successful record of developing iOS apps from scratch.
· Understanding of proven design patterns and architectures
· Strong experience with mobile UX is a big plus.
· Be excited about collaborating daily with your team and other groups while working via a distributed model.
· Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
· Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
· Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
· Familiarity with RxSwift is a plus
· Good knowledge of machine learning, deep learning, TensorFlow is a plus
· You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Digitify. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
What you’ll love about us
· Competitive salary
· Benefits; medical insurance, internet provide, weekly and monthly social activities
· Personal growth
· Positive and welcoming working environment
· Great company culture
· Work that stays at work