We are looking for a senior iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
What you’ll do
· Review requirements,
· Translate designs into code.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
· Design and develop beautiful, usable and functionally rich iOS apps
· Identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions.
· Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities.
· Help maintain code quality.
· Investigate technical feasibility and suggest implementation options
· Work closely with stakeholders (product owners, UX designers, project managers) and other development team members
· Design and run your own unit test cases and integrate your code as part of a Continuous Integration process
· Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
· Work within an Agile environment.
What we are looking for
· You must have at least 3 to 4 years of professional iOS development experience.
· You must be up to date with all cutting edge iOS technologies.
· Extensive mastery of Objective-C and Swift is a must, including experience with Core Data, Core Animation, Foundation, and UIKit.
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
· Experience adopting layouts to different screen sizes.
· An excellent understanding of development and testing methodologies, object-oriented and protocol-oriented programming best practices, and automated software testing approaches.
· You must have a strong, successful record of developing iOS apps from scratch.
· Understanding of proven design patterns and architectures
· Strong experience with mobile UX is a big plus.
· Be excited about collaborating daily with your team and other groups while working via a distributed model.
· Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
· Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
· Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
· Familiarity with RxSwift is a plus
· Good knowledge of machine learning, deep learning, TensorFlow is a plus
· You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Digitify. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
What you’ll love about us
· Competitive salary
· Benefits; medical insurance, internet provide, weekly and monthly social activities
· Personal growth
· Positive and welcoming working environment
· Great company culture
· Work that stays at work
We are an established, growing digital media agency that design, develop and deploy cutting edge solutions for our clients across Europe and Middle East. We specialize in developing Fin-tech solutions using our expertise in mobile applications, web development, and cloud infrastructure management.