We are looking for a senior iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
What you’ll do
- Review requirements
- Translate designs into code.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Design and develop beautiful, usable and functionally rich iOS apps
- Identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities.
- Help maintain code quality.
- Investigate technical feasibility and suggest implementation options
- Work closely with stakeholders (product owners, UX designers, project managers) and other development team members
- Design and run your own unit test cases and integrate your code as part of a Continuous Integration process
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Work within an Agile environment.
What we are looking for
- You must have at least 3 to 4 years of professional iOS development experience.
- You must be up to date with all cutting edge iOS technologies.
- Extensive mastery of Objective-C and Swift is a must, including experience with Core Data, Core Animation, Foundation, and UIKit.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience adopting layouts to different screen sizes.
- An excellent understanding of development and testing methodologies, object-oriented and protocol-oriented programming best practices, and automated software testing approaches.
- You must have a strong, successful record of developing iOS apps from scratch.
- Understanding of proven design patterns and architectures
- Strong experience with mobile UX is a big plus.
- Be excited about collaborating daily with your team and other groups while working via a distributed model.
- Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Familiarity with RxSwift is a plus
- Good knowledge of machine learning, deep learning, TensorFlow is a plus
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Digitify. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
What you’ll love about us
- Competitive salary
- Benefits; medical insurance, weekly and monthly social activities. OPD, PF
- Personal growth
- Positive and welcoming working environment
- Great company culture
- Work that stays at work