If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We're looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. Someone who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels - content creation, content creation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Anticipate bottlenecks.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.