Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting the Management to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
- Carry out end-to-end recruitment activity; including development of job descriptions and person specifications, preparation of job adverts, checking application forms, and interview and shortlist candidates.
- Develop a potential backup pool in place to fulfill the recruitment needs.
- Draft policies and engage in periodic policy amendments whenever needed.
- Conduct reference checks of employees.
- Devise HR Strategy and Human Resource Planning (HRP) while linking it directly with the corporate Mission, Vision and Goals.
- Plan, develop, implement and refine policies, procedures and programs for the organization.
- Prepare staff handbooks.
- Advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Undertake regular salary reviews.
- Administer payroll and maintain employee records.
- Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Master’s degree from a reputable local or international University.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative and multi task
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Access, Word, Excel and Power Point