1. PPC in-charge is responsilbe for the areas of production, Inventory Control, Planning, Receiving, Logistics and Shipping.
2. Said position will perform work with standard operating procedures regarding operations involving planning and scheduling, expediting, customer order filling and release.
3. PPC in-charge will analyze all phases of WIP (work-in-process) and assist in making judgments regarding follow-up actions, and insure all required processes are documented, and up to date.
4. Must possess excellent verbal and written communicatio skiils, able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
5. Goal-oriented, organized team player, creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
6. Excellent computer skills, Miscrosoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and proficient in computer automated scheduling systems.
7. Preferably 6-8 years relevant experience in textile dyeing unit.
Under the dynamic leadership of the Group and strong Human Resource, Din Textile Mills Ltd. was founded in 1987 and in a very short time became an icon for the spinning industry in Pakistan. With 3 state-of-the-art spinning units and 1 dyeing unit located at Chunian & Lahore, Din Textile is produci ...Read More