The Technical Assistance Center team is looking for a few good Technical Support professionals who are ready for the challenges, the responsibilities, and the rewards that come with working in a fantastic, high-energy, fast-paced, work environment.
The products being supported by this position are related to Cloud-Based Hosting.
The system utilizes various technologies such as Microsoft Servers, IP, Linux, Mysql database, and internal apps Technologies.
We are essential personnel working in a 7X24X365 environment providing technical support to a wide variety of large clients located globally.
We provide fault isolation and problem resolution for complex problems that come directly from clients or are referred by other levels of technical support.
Position Requirements & Environment:
- Knowledge of Zoho ticketing system, trouble ticket policies, and procedures including escalations and measurements.
- Each agent using Zoho has to manage and keep each ticket updated which is assigned to him.
- Able to track ticket history.
- Able to create a report from Zoho ticketing portal.
- Upload and search Knowledge Base Articles on the Portal.
- Properly closed the ticket when the issue is resolved and the task assigned in the ticket has been completed.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server & client end configuration, troubleshooting, and remote deployments, etc.
- Able to deploy Windows Active Directory.
- Having technical skills to troubleshoot and pull reports from Active Directory.
- Fully cable of applying Group policies.
- Able to install roles and features and fully aware of its uses.
- Can work on the File share server and able to deploy ADFS.
- Ability to Provision, manage, and maintenance of Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016.
- Ability to provision and work on desktop applications (like MSFT & Quest vWorkspace).
Knowledge of Virtualization Technologies (ESXi, KVM & Hyper-Converged system).
- Manage vSpehere, dinCenter, and Prism.
- Deploy clone.
- Deploy VM from clone.
- Manage and maintenance of VM.
- Live migration.
- Sound knowledge of Clusters & DataStore.
- Resource Monitoring in the VM and Host.
Strong Knowledge of Networking techniques including VPNs, Natting, and Access Lists.
- Able to create a VPN and troubleshoot it.
- Able to create Port Rules and troubleshoot it.
- Able to create an Access List and troubleshoot it.
Strong Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN, and firewalls.
- Able to create and manage DNS & DHCP
- Able to handle and understand LAN & WAN techniques
Agent call for Support. Level 1 and Level 2.
- Greet customers on a call with the dinCloud customer support pitch.
- Able to attend Support calls.
- Take leads on calls on the mission-critical issues.
- Response time while attending calls should be minimal.
- Must keep in mind the phone calls etiquettes.
Monitoring of Zabbix Alerts and Escalation to the concerned teams.
- Sound Knowledge of dinCloud infrastructure.
- Instant action in case of disaster situations like Host down or ISP down. Contact immediately to the concerned person and report the issue.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills.