A high-energy, fast-paced, work environment that offers IT infrastructure virtualization services requires a Project Coordinator, who is self-motivated, and a fast learner.
While working with the project management team, tools, and applications, the individual would be required to coordinate customer-facing projects, and continuously communicate their progress to PMO as well as to all other stakeholders.
The individual will also be a member of the Customer Success Team, in which capacity she/he will be required to ensure that customers are thriving through the effective use of the technology and services that are being offered by the organization.
Responsibilities & Duties
* Initiating customer on-boarding, and environment up-gradation projects
* Coordinating and leading project planning sessions with all project stakeholders
* Establishing project milestones, and task delivery timelines
* Developing detailed project plans, and presenting them through tools such as MS Project, MS Excel
* Communicating the project plan to all concerned teams, and stakeholders, along with the agreed-upon delivery timelines.
* Monitoring each project through its life-cycle, and ensuring the timely achievement of all milestones
* Anticipating events that may impact the critical path of projects, and proactively communicating delays in delivery to stakeholders, along with updated timelines
* Moving customer environments to billing at the completion of onboarding, and upgradation projects
* Preparing pricing analyses, and cost comparisons, for solutions being proposed/provided to customers
* Running customer environment inventory reports, and performing data analysis for internal, or customer requirements
* Tracking of Product Pricing and SKUs
* Escalating customer issues and concerns to relevant teams, or senior management
* Providing input on improving existing processes
Standards of Performance
* Inclusion of all tasks and milestones while assisting on/developing project plans
* Timely achieved project milestones
* Timely, and effectively completed onboarding and upgradation projects
* Consistency of communication to stakeholders at each stage of the project
* Records of root causes of delays in milestone, and project delivery
* BCS (Bachelors in Computer Sciences )
* Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a relevant role.
* Proficient in MS Office, especially in MS Excel. MS Project will be a plus.
* Knowledge of Project Management concepts and tools
dinCloud's cloud service provider division helps organizations rapidly migrate their IT infrastructure to the cloud. We specialize in hosted workspaces including DaaS. With customer security at the forefront, we offer data protection by using DaaS for corporate employees, remote workers, and consul ...Read More