T2 System Specialist
The role of the System Specialist is to be the primary offshore contact for all aspects of IT, Technical Support, and Services activities within the assigned customer environment. This position will work with our Service Delivery Manager, technical resources from our local and Global Delivery teams, and technical teams. This position will also be expected to execute assigned activities to address continuous improvement of customer environments, participate in escalations, be a part of any Root Cause Analysis (RCA) reviews as needed, manage the provision of customer logistics requirements, synchronize activities with our off-shore technical resources, and communicate directly with some customer.
• Function as the customer’s primary offshore point of contact for all technical activities for some customers
• Maintain, monitor, and support the infrastructure environment and/or facilities.
• Define improvements for increased system reliability, performance, and capacity management.
• Support multiple systems or applications of medium to highly complex (complexity defined by size, the technology used, and system feeds and interfaces) with multiple concurrent users, ensuring control, integrity, and accessibility.
• Act as the technical liaison between customers, operations teams, engineers, and architects, providing critical operational insight to upcoming implementations and strategies, including validation of ongoing solutions support.
• Work with Service Delivery Manager and/or Project Managers / or Delivery Team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
• Integrate solutions with other applications and platforms based on requirements.
• Develop new alerts and monitoring techniques based on requirements. Develop scripted solutions and drive automation.
• Lead or provide technical direction for the planning, designing, and execution of testing efforts.
• 5 – 8 years experience in End User Desktop Support: Windows 7, 8. x, 10, MAC, Desktop applications, Microsoft Server and Infrastructure Services: Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, Active Directory, Networking, TCP/IP, IIS.
Mandatory Technical expertise in:
• Deployment and administration of Virtualization services as related to VMWare and Hyper-V.
• Windows Server and Desktop infrastructure, Active Directory services, Networking
• Design, configure, deploy, maintain and support Windows 2008, 2012, and 2016 with VMware 5.0+
• Email messaging focuses on Exchange, Office 365 admin center, and migration to Office 365 from disparate email systems.
• Nagios and other monitoring tools; Ansible and automation technologies
• Intune Support experience.
Nice to Have experience and/or certification in:
• Azure Cloud, AWS Cloud, Azure Networking, AWS Networking
• Microsoft server technologies: MSSQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM.
• Exposure to ServiceNow or any ticketing tool.
• Must be a team player and work collaboratively with other team members and external parties to support deadlines; ability to work independently as well
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate with customers, vendors and partners, and across all levels
• Ability/flexibility for after-hours work and escalations in support of our 24x7xAlways operation
• Ability to adapt to dynamic environments
dinCloud is an all-encompassing Cloud Service Provider (CSP) with a global footprint of data centers. Our portfolio includes Cloud Hosted Virtual Desktops, Servers, and Databases. For over 10 years, we have been innovating in the cloud space- as a ‘born in the cloud provider. While we have evolved over the years, our core philosophy remains centered on security and transparency, and as such our innovative solutions can be tailored to the unique needs of many businesses and industries. At dinCloud, we maintain a dynamically robust environment that is ever-changing and evolving in parallel with the latest technologies, trends, and industry standards. With a highly skilled and qualified workforce of over 150 personnel in our Islamabad, Lahore, and United States offices, we function with the firm belief that our employees are our greatest and most valued assets.