1. Assist in handling litigation by or against the company.
2. Assist in handling SECP related matters.
3. Follow-up with dealing counsels and update cases in database.
4. Legal Drafting – Notices, Corporate Agreements, Vetting of Agreements etc.
5. Command on MS Office.
6. Excellent Communication Skills is required.
7. Must have a Valid High Court License
2. Contract Drafting
3. Contract Vetting
4. Drafting & reply of Notice
5. Working knowledge of SECP (New Co. Registration, Directors Report, Form-A, Form-29 etc.) and Companies Ordinance 1984.
pIt is a newly start up, which provides point of sale system and online services for restaurants and their customers./p