1) Candidate should have a good understanding of application lifecycle development and strong understanding of object-oriented development Principles.
2) The candidate will provide application development experience in Microsoft .NET framework including program development for the web-based and desktop applications utilizing MS solution including MS Visual Studio 2012, ASP.net, C#, JQuery, mySQL and scripting, and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
3) This effort involves detailed analysis of the current system, program revisions, maintenance, enhancements and post implementation support of the application/system/database utilizing an Agile Approach.
4) Team player and should be deadline oriented with emphasis on performance and code quality.
5) Minimum experience on .Net should be 3 years.
6) Approach should be customer centric.