In this senior level position you;
- Will possess critical thinking skills, inventiveness, and work ethic required to design and develop complex workflows for our applications as well as data-rich views and interactive visualizations
- Design and develop with the overall product in mind, guiding UI efforts, digging into API documentation and preform investigative tasks to figure out the best technologies and frameworks.
- Design and develop to the vision while being able to deliver piecemeal and iteratively for rapid release cycles
- Self-motivated by the challenges put in front of them
- Able to take charge of the UI design process from start to finish, working across multiple disciplines to see designs from inception to use in production
- Passionate about investigating new trends, techniques, and technologies and using them to keep products and processes innovative but not at the expense of being highly effective
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines, longer-term milestones, and the deliverables and diverse personalities associated with both
We are looking for a member who;
- At-least 5 years of solid experience in web based applications and responsive design
- Is and is willing to stay up-to-date on web development techniques and trends and serve as an internal thought leader for continuous improvement of the product.