DiscoveriTech seeking talented PHP developers to join our company immediately and have 6+ years of experience in Core PHP and its frameworks. The role of PHP/MySQL/CodeIgniter/Laravel developer would be responsible for creating efficient, scalable, and manageable enterprise-level systems using open source technologies.
- The right individual for this role will keep up to date with new and emerging technologies while sharing that knowledge with the team, contributing to an environment built on innovation
- Experience with APIs, and 3rd party platforms and libraries, such as Google API’s, Blog Platforms, Social Networks integrations (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.) enabling social media integration and scalability
- Experience in PHP5+ - Laravel, CodeIgniter & similar frameworks - Candidate should be a top-notch PHP developer, familiar with the latest version and features of PHP
- MySQL - Modern database development expertise, words like 'trigger' and 'view' should be part of your vocabulary
- Object Oriented Design and Development
- Database and Platforms Linking: Experience in linking various databases and linking platforms such as different CRM, WordPress, Payment Gateways.
Reporting Writing and Report Development Skills: Be able to construct user-friendly reports from MySQL databases
- Proficient in hand coding HTML and CSS and lead the development team with PHP tasks
- Support existing bespoke PHP developed applications systems flows
- Write clean, well-engineered code that conforms to accepted standards, and test web applications
- Solid troubleshooting, bug tracking, and quality assurance methodologies
- Ideal candidates should understand object oriented development, and apply OO concepts to everything they do. Formal CS background or experience essential
- Simultaneously Work with Designers, Mobile App Developers.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects efficiently (often concurrently)
- Undertake regular reviews of all system logs and resolve any issues identified
- Thorough knowledge of the full business process, production tasks and the range of services offered.
- Flexible: Reacts positively to new ideas and suggestions
- Write clean, structured code with comments