The candidate must have prior Denim, Socks, Knitwear (Men, Women, and Kids), towels, experience in terms of manufacturing, product management, quality assurance, negotiation with vendors and suppliers, client dealing, cost/valuation and procurement within the garments manufacturing industry. Share your profiles at earliest. This position is Karachi based Job
- Must be a Team Player.
- English proficiency is a Must.
- Having Strong communication skills.
you will be responsible for:
- Helping to design Socks & Knitwear innovations, towel, Denim from concept to finished product, under the direction of the Design Director
- Designing and communicating across all men, women’s & children categories to create cohesive Socks, Denim Knitwear looks and stories.
- Contributing to seasonal creative strategy for products, innovations and line segments.
- Clearly communicating changes to ensure the timely completion of each project.
- Working with members in design, development, and product management to ensure feasibility of designs, meeting price points, merchandising needs and product creation timelines
- Communicating and presenting design concepts to various internal and external audiences
- Providing design support for the design team as needed outside of the assigned collection product load.
- Proactively following the execution of all product details including construction details, color, form, style, detail, fit performance, graphic application, fabric development, trim development, connection to other category looks, etc.
- Leveraging excellent knowledge and practice in all phases of product execution; sharing knowledge and advancement with others.
- Managing the maintenance of all Socks & Knitwear team design tools, libraries, and spaces proactively.
- Motivating and developing talent on team and beyond.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Supply Chain, Procurement or related field.
- Thorough understanding of all merchandising aspects and process flow.
- Hands-on knowledge of costing.
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
Experience: 05 years (Required)
Education: Min. Bachelor’s
Location: Karachi (Required)
Gender: Male only
Job Type: Full-time