Dispatch LTD is currently hiring a PHP software developer to work in our office .
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and capable person to join our expanding Development Team as a Web Developer.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Web Developer looking for a new creative challenge within a new start-up from the land of start-ups!
Why Choose Dispatch?
- Competitive salary and structured career development plan
- Remote working available
- Develop your skill set in a challenging and rewarding environment with R&D time and personal development time
- Work in a friendly atmosphere where our team of experts is always ready to help
- Social events such as bowling, go-karting, and paintballing – the usual sort of stuff
- 28 Days of paid annual leave
- Option to work remotely and flexible hours.
- Very good CSS3/HTML5 skills
- Previous experience with CMS systems
- Basic Adobe Photoshop/illustrator skills
- Ability to code responsively for a range of mobile devices
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of design and user experience.
- A strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Experienced developing API integrations
- Experience leading and managing a development team
- Experience with CS-Cart or similar
- Server management
Dispatch is currently pre-launch developing a new Ecommerce platform.
Your experience and insight will be sought on best practice and solutions, and you’ll have the opportunity to shape and evolve practices to help Dispatch continue to deliver excellence.
This role is an ideal career for a software developer who wants to take their next step, and join an exciting new company, wants to grow with the company and achieve big things with many fantastic projects.
Job Type: Full-time
- CS-Cart: 2 years (preferred)
- PHP web developer: 3 years (Required)
- leading and managing a development team: 1 year (Preferred)