An International organization invites applications from candidates fulfilling the below requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Dispensing medicines & maintaining stocks.
- Administration of injectable medicines to healthcare clients.
- Minimum required nursing care in Agency Headquarter & civil hospitals.
- Instrument sterilization.
- Working as medicine storekeeper at hospital and Keep the daily pharmacy registers.
- Update Bin cards on daily basis.
- Keep prescription records and maintain daily tally sheets.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly consumption record and share with Pharmacy Warehouse Supervisor accordingly.
- Provide health promotion training to the community during drug distribution.
- Regularly check the expiry dates on the medicine and report immediately to concern staff.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Diploma of Male Nurse/ Dispenser from Govt. recognized Medical Faculty institute.
- Registered with Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Basic understanding of and communication capacity in English, should know the national & regional languages (Urdu & Pashto).
Candidates who meet the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted.
The organization provides equal employment opportunity and value diversity in all areas of operation.