A well-reputed organization is conducting a door-to -door survey for National Socio-Economic Registry (NSER) Update in Central and Southern Punjab. The survey aims to collect data for the Benazir Income Support Program’s Poverty Score Card which will be utilized by the Government of Pakistan to roll out its targeted social safety nets.
During the survey, Computer-Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI) approach will be adopted for data collection . We look forward to engage passionate and committed individuals having excellent knowledge of conducting surveys and information technology; appropriate communication and public relations development skills; expertise in Microsoft Office and a deep understanding about the importance of data for national planning.
Responsibilities of District Head of Operations are: to
- Study National Socio-Economic Registry (NSER) related documents, including NSER guidelines and instructional manual to develop an understanding of the registry mechanism and the systems developed by BISP MIS for the national roll-out;
- Participate in the centralized trainings to be held by the surveying organization and develop the knowledge/expertise required for becoming master trainer;
- Train the field staff within their districts;
- Coordinate and supervise overall operations and planning of survey activities in the assigned district;
- Collect information/data from the district level teams to develop Divisional level reports;
- Maintain updated plans/timelines for regular sharing with BISP;
- Accompany BISP officials during their field visits;
- Coordinate with stakeholders to obtain their support for the smooth implementation of project activities;
- Review field progress and performance of the staff;
- Conduct random spot checking to his/her areas of intervention;
- Monitor data dashboards on regular basis;
- Ensure deliverables and timelines are met as per plan;
- Ensure compliance to terms of reference as per the agreement;
- Share progress updates with Divisional Director of BISP on regular/weekly basis;
- Coordinate with Divisional Director of BISP and hold weekly meetings with him on progress and issues;
- Review the daily outputs of Targeting Teams and check their productivity. In case of low outputs, s/he will contact the Supervisor concerned;
- Receive monitoring reports from the surveying organization’s Monitoring Teams and BISP’s
- External and Internal Monitoring Teams, and resolve any issue that may have been raised;
- Take corrective measures for issues identified as a result of spot-checks either conducted by the BISP team, surveying organization’s internal monitoring or Third Party Operations Review Firm.
- Assist the Survey Organization in Field level hiring of enumeration staff, establishment of field offices and management of logistics.
1- Presentable personality;
2- Effective communication skills and public handling;
3- Excellent training skills;
4- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and
5- Strong public relations, specially in local administrative and political circles.
5 Months Contract
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at Islamabad. No TA/DA shall be given to the applicants in this regard.
The salary package will be commensurate with relevance and duration of experience.