A well-reputed organization is conducting a door-to -door survey for National Socio-Economic Registry (NSER) Update in Central and Southern Punjab. The survey aims to collect data for the Benazir Income Support Program’s Poverty Score Card which will be utilized by the Government of Pakistan to roll out its targeted social safety nets.
During the survey, Computer-Assisted Personal Interviewing (CAPI) approach will be adopted for data collection . We look forward to engage passionate and committed individuals having excellent knowledge of conducting surveys and information technology; appropriate communication and public relations development skills; expertise in Microsoft Office and a deep understanding about the importance of data for national planning.
Responsibilities of District Social Mobilizer are:
- Study National Socio-Economic Registry (NSER) related documents, including NSER guidelines and instructional manual to develop understanding of the registry mechanism and the systems developed by BISP MIS for the National Roll-out (Survey for updating the NSER).
- Participate in the five-day training workshop to be organized by the surveying organization in order to understand the entire process of registry especially the component related to social mobilization, communication and listing of structures and boundary marking of a geographic area;
- Conduct a district level training of the field Social Mobilizers to train them about the entire process of registry especially the component related to social mobilization, communication and listing of structures and boundary marking of a geographic area.
- Keep liaison with the field Social Mobilizers and Area Coordinators/Supervisors concerned to communicate about the weekly and monthly targets and how to monitor the activities of Social Mobilizers;
- Collect data, information and evidence from the Supervisors/Area Coordinators concerned to prepare the weekly Social Mobilization Reports.
- Provide the weekly reports to the programme team for the compilation of reports.
- The above responsibilities give a broader overview, however, the detailed job description will be shared upon the candidate’s final selection.
1- Strong background as Community Mobilizer;
2- Effective communication skills and public handling;
3- Excellent training skills;
4- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and
5- Superb Public Relations Development Skills
5 Months Contract.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at Islamabad. No TA/DA shall be given to the applicants in this regard.
The salary package will be commensurate with relevance and duration of experience.