- We are seeking to appoint an Online IT Researcher to join our team in performing online research in I.T infrastructure and software programs.
- The core task of the Research Assistant is to provide research and administrative support to the Cyber team.
- General duties may involve researching and collating information holdings in order to provide regular updates on the cyber strategies and capabilities of states around the world.
- Candidate is expected to demonstrate the following;
- Expert level internet research skills
- Good command of written English
- Good knowledge of I.T concepts like IoT (internet of things), cyber security, software, and hardware analysis.
• Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program with majors in Computer Science.
• Fresh graduates and entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply.