The SEO internee is responsible for supporting the Company with the day to day activities required in order to drive traffic through Organic channels. The SEO internee is responsible for the flawless delivery of SEO activities and will assist in executing and optimization of our online marketing efforts. Aside from working to drive & implement best performance marketing techniques to drive traffic and revenue; they will be required to work closely with other members of the digital marketing team to ensure an integrated approach.
- An individual should be able to manage, optimize and scale SEO tactics, aimed at driving new customers to websites and maximizing ROAS through SEO techniques.
- Learn SEO growth strategy opportunities via content gap analysis, keyword opportunities, industry trends, competitive audits and technical site audits.
- Able to follow technical SEO recommendations and collaborate with engineering teams to ensure delivery.
- Be competent at DMA 99 and unlock your skills with the team.
- Have the ability to clearly communicate how SEO activities drive business needs
Minimum Qualifications And Knowledge
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- A proven track record for the interest in SEO and Digital Marketing
- Knowledge in the following channels is a must: SEO, Google Search Console & Google Analytics
- You know the ins and outs of global search engines like the back of your hand.
Work Experience Required
- You should have 6 months of experience or knowledge of SEO
- Able to manage projects and good communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution
- English Language Fluency.
- Knowledge of how to handle E-commerce SEO.
- Able to Manage Shopify and WordPress platform professionally.