• Digital Media Line is looking for SEO Expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
• You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
• It is an amazing opportunity for individuals who want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Responsibilities & Skills:
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, SEO/SEM, social media etc.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
• Expert in different Link Building techniques and improve the leads.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies.
• Track, report and analyze website analytics
• Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis.
• Keep up to date with the latest SEO technology, SEO updates, and industry changes
• Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
• Ability to work both as a team member or independently
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Familiar with Google Analytics, Webmaster, SEMRUSH, etc.
• Reviewing and analyzing sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
• We are serving clients across UK, USA and Pakistan.
• Here at DML, you will have the opportunity to work with a young and energetic talented team.
• We follow a nonhierarchical structure with a strong focus on execution and delivery.
• Being part of an exponentially growing company, you will get exposure to all aspects of our business and generate impact proportionally to your ability
A thriving Digital Marketing company which puts our employees first of everything.