We are most interested in bringing on board colleagues who love to learn, perform, and teach. We are building a high-quality engineering environment with a super focus on delivering value to customers.
• Designing and building the website front-end.
• Creating the website architecture.
• Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
• Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
• Conducting website performance tests.
• Troubleshooting content issues.
• Conducting WordPress training's.
• Monitoring the performance of the live website
In addition to the skills if you have, any other web development skills and proven portfolio of your past work you will be considered over other applicants.
A thriving Digital Marketing company which puts our employees first of everything.