We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager. you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Digital Marketing Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Plan and manage our social media platforms
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.· Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.