- To manage the procurement process efficiently and effectively.
- Achieve high visibility & identify greater saving opportunities for the organization.
Specific Duties, Responsibilities, and Accountabilities:
- Initiate procurement process against approved purchase requests for supplies and services in accordance with the PPRA Rules.
- Maintenance of Vendor Database and responsible for “Due Diligence” of vendors working with PRAL on the basis of supplier evaluation and monitoring.
- Fixation of Credit Terms with the Supplies in accordance with the PRAL Finance & Accounts Manual.
- Submit payment documents to Finance Department and keep follow up of payment status.
- Analyze and Evaluate purchase requisitions received at PRAL Procurement Department that it meets procurement requirements in terms of specification enlisted in PRAL Procurement Manual.
- Recommendation for appropriate procurement method (direct contracting, Negotiated Tendering, Open competitive bidding or petty purchases) in view of defined procurement threshes holds.
- Provision of advice Procurement Head on authorization requirements in each of procurement category.
- Initiating purchase, the process included preparation of News Paper Advertisement or RFQ for solicitation of Technical and Financial Proposals.
- Assist Procurement Head for information of Procurement Committee for evaluation of Technical and Financial Proposal.Preparation of evaluation documents Bid Opening Sheet, comparative statement supplier evaluation grid, framing purchase committee proceedings and recommendations for the Competent Authority.
- Ensure that documents are completed and records are maintained in sequential order.
- Contract preparation and subsequent signing with the vendors.
- Preparation of PO, Goods Received PO.
- Keep close coordination with the Inventory/requisitioning staff to know about the receipts and GRNs status.
- Analyze and Evaluate purchase requisitions and recommendation for appropriate procurement method.
- Preparation of various related to the issuance and award of tenders which may include approval to bid, prequalification requests, advertisements, potential supplier evaluation criteria, issuance of bid documents and tracking, regret letters correlating of documents.
- Assist in the development of specifications for goods and services to be purchased.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Goods Inspection of services Rendered confirmation with the Inspection committee and subsequent GRN of goods delivered.
- Any Other task as may be assigned by the Management.
MBA in Supply Chain Management /16 years education in related field from HEC recognized University /Institution.
- Minimum 5 years working experience of handling procurement related matters.
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies.
- Well aware of PPRA Rules.
- Knowledge to maintenance of procurement records and vendor database.
- Skills in MS Office (Power point, Word & Excel).
- Good Communication & Coordination skills.
- Good Decision making and Negotiation skills.
- Ability to built good relationships with stakeholders.