A Well reputed national IT company based at Bahria Town is looking for a Admin & Accounts Executive.
· Administrative & Accounts Executive ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the office, and support the work of management and other staff.
· Maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization. Communicate with external Auditor/ Accountant of the Company for compliance.
· Support and assist CEO on with the day to day business operations
B. Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepare journal entries
· Complete general ledger operations
· Maintain and reconcile balance sheet accounts
· Review and process expense report
· Assist with payroll administration
· Administer accounts receivable and payable
· Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
· Creating and maintaining filing systems
· Using a variety of software packages Peach Tree, Quick Books, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
· Devising and maintaining office systems
· Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
· Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post
· Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
· Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
· Monitors overall office operations
· Tracks office supply / inventory
C. Other duties/additional tasks
He / She will carry out any other duties assigned by CEO from time to time.
D. Required Skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
· Highly organized and flexible
· Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
· Must be self - directed
· Maintains staff confidentiality
· Working knowledge of email, Excel, Word, and Power Point