A non-profit organization, based in Bahria Town Islamabad and operations all over the country, is seeking the services of an efficient person to contribute and support the research department of the organization. The position’s responsibilities include Collection and analyse data, conduct literature reviews, prepare materials for submitting to research sponsoring agencies, prepare data collection tools, monitoring project progress, scheduling meetings, maintaining project documents and reports, in addition to routine correspondence. Support will also be required with regard to website maintenance, communication materials development and social media handling. Prospective candidates should be able to perform tasks assigned by the Director Programmes in an efficient and timely manner under supervision, while maintaining oversight of all project activities, identify any issues, and ensure these are resolved promptly.
The specific job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Masters in Public Health and / or MBBS
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Public Health Research and Publication
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SPSS, Epi info, Kobo tool box
· Highly organized and able to multitask in a conducive environment
· Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
· Ability to undertake travel for special events, as and when required
· Able to work independently and as part of a team, particularly under pressure.
The position needs to be filled by July 15,2020 competitive salary package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered. Only qualified candidate(s) meeting all the merit-based criteria will be contacted. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Female and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.