Customer Relationship Officers (CRO) make sure that customer inquiries are handled in a timely and organized manner. Common duties listed below,
- Prepared voucher/ receipts/ sales invoice after closing the orders with the customers
- Analyzing customer complaints, computer competencies and excellent communication skills.
- Established and maintained relationships with individual and business customers and provided assistance with problems they encountered.
- Networked within communities to find and attract new business that assisted in revenue generation
- Responsible for activities regarding sales, customer acquisition, customer relationship management, & maximizing revenue.
- Finding various new businesses opening & arranging promotional programs to get commercial business and attain set goals. Handled responsibilities of Risk Management
- Giving suggestions for product improvement, assisted customers in all their queries and complaints
- Collecting payment amount and took hold of the cash before handling over to the manager by the end of each working day.
- Prepared voucher/ receipts/ sales invoice after closing the orders with the customers.
- Daily report to Management.
- Manage customer accounts, receive incoming telephone calls, and greet walk-in customers.
- Reviewed and processed new account applications after-hours
Note: It’s a field work job, candidate will be on bus stop and handling the customers booking and guiding them the process to on-board on the bus.