1. Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications.
2. Hourly rounds to printing, Dying and Folding and Gluing Areas.
3. Check product for defects according to company quality standards and documenting defects.
4. Review defects with operator for acknowledgement.
5. Monitor quality of customer samples at time of production of samples.
6. Verify customer sample quantities.
7. Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met.
8. Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety in the department.
9. Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards.
10. Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
11. Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
12. Maintain job files of: press and bindery time pulls, color okays, sign offs and quality audits.
13. Perform job in a manner that protects the health and safety of all employees.
14. Ability to work 12 hour shifts to cover vacations and/or absences.
15. Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
16. Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
17. Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them.
18. Making sure the product is as effective as possible to keep up with competitors.
19. Prompt and regular attendance.
20. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or provided by Management or by company.