We are a leading web development and software company offering a range of creative services.
Some of our Key Products include developers source for clients in UK and USA, website development services and mobile applications.Our clients range from start-ups and SMEs to larger corporations and design agencies.
As part of our growth plans a new position has been created within the Team.This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is either looking to advance their career or perhaps widen their experience and responsibilities due to the nature of the role.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager / Executive to help meet our client acquisition and grow revenue.
You will initially be working with the company director to develop a business plan and sales strategy.We will also support you in the early stages with product education and sales meetings.
The chosen sales strategy will complement the products and industry, so more networking, connection and marketing based than direct selling.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key influence in the growth of an established and ambitious company, with a reasonable and achievable sales target.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve growth by enhancing sales processes and engaging the existing client base.
- Hit sales targets by developing new business and clients.
- Help design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's.
- client base and ensure its strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting client relationships by partnering with them, understanding their needs and supporting their ongoing projects.
- Present realistic forecasts to management, whilst updating the company's CRM. software with new and existing sales opportunities.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Essential Skills, Knowledge, Competencies
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Successful previous experience as a High-Level sales executive or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.