Our partner Plego Technologies is looking for Project manager and cooridnator for managing multiple projects based out of the USA.
You would be required to regularly communicate with our Project managers and Business developers based out of Chicago and cooridnating with development(php & .Net) & design teams to translate the software requirements into a functional application that can be delivered on time with quality.
- Minimum 2 years of total Software industry experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, a self-starting attitude and good communication skills are essential.
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- The Person will also be involved in solving Production support.
- Demonstrate understanding of Software/Website Requirements, functional specifications and technical design document and develop as per the design to meet project requirements.
- Must have experience in ERD
- Design, develop, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements.
- Design database with Entity Relationship Diagram tool (ERD tool). Create conceptual, logical and physical database design.
- The candidates should be able to list multiple compelling reasons, related to the requirements, for why a design decision was made. That reason must then be documented. If you can’t come up with a clear reason for a design decision, then it is probably not adding value.
- It is so important to let diagrams supplement your design document, not be your design document.