Do you want to be a teammate of a global leader entity in delivering functionally rich, easy to deploy e-security solutions? Ascertia promotes fast paced and challenging environment and provide room to grow with your skills. We believe in aggressive timelines and challenges for multiple team based projects. If you want to experience for feel as being a part of business engaged in digital signature creation, verification, timestamping and secure archiving products as well as eID validation. Enriched with ample motivated environment a promising workplace to take you along.
Ascertia is looking for Software Engineers in Java/J2EE Technologies.
Dotmatriks is looking for Software Engineer (Java/J2EE Technologies) The candidate should have prior experience, good development skills, responsibility, seek new challenges, take initiatives and should be a good team player.
Skills Required: Candidate should have good knowledge and experience in the following:
- Knowledge of Core Java 8, JDBC, MVC/Hibernate.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms (Servlet/JSP).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, MySQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Struts2, Spring MVC).
- Knowledge of REST API web services (JAX-RS).
- Knowledge of SOAP based web services (JAX-WS).
- Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks such as Swing, SWT, and AWT depending on product requirements.
- Web / Application Servers (Apache, Tomcat, IIS).
- Knowledge of JUnit and Test-driven Development
- Good knowledge of Software version tools like SVN, GIT etc.
- An interesting and challenging job, dynamic opportunity for professional growth.
- Market competitive remunerations
- Paid time Off
- State of the Art infrastructure.
- Team building activities