We are looking to hire an experienced Angular 8 Developer to be part of our team. You will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an Angular Developer and dot. Net Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML,BootStrap, Angular, Typescript,Jquery,oop, MVC, C#,JSON,Design Patterns and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented and functional programming, responsive web design, asynchronous request handling, promises and observables, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of ERP, HR, and Accounts based Application.
- Experience using SQL server, and Entity Framework Core Lives in Visual Studio, works with ASP.Net Core, C#, LINQ, and Entity Framework.
- Working knowledge of IIS, HTTP, Web API, JSON, Restful and SOAP web services, OData, OAuth, and Open API/Swagger.
- Experience in an agile development environment.
- Ability to multi-task across several complex tasks and prioritize as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub, SVN.