- Assistant Manager- Marketing plays a key role in engaging our client and mobilizing support to the hospital.
- He/she will design and implement a highly effective marketing program for the hospital.
- He/she will be responsible to Identify target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Preparing and managing marketing plans.
- Develop well designed monthly plans for marketing and follow up.
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
- Short-term & long-term goal setting for marketing activities based on market intelligence.
- Preparation of marketing plan for specialty clinics and implementation.
- Preparing detailed competitive market analyses and exploring ways of improving services.
- Support in the development of marketing literature, and other supporting information for existing and prospective clients.
- Responsible to enhance the patient flow in the Hospital & Diagnostic services.
- Organizing events such seminars, CMEs, conferences and sales meetings etc.
- Monthly activity report submission to Management.
- Any other task assigned by the HOD / Management.
Essential education, Experience and competencies
- Master’s degree in Management Sciences properly in Marketing
- 5 to 7 Years’ experience in marketing with reputed hospitals
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Good Networking and public relation skills.