1) Advise clients about colors and types of makeup, and instruct them in makeup application techniques.
2) Apply chemical peels in order to reduce fine lines and age spots.
3) Cleanse clients' skin with water, creams and/or lotions.
4) Demonstrate how to clean and care for skin properly, and recommend skin-care regimens.
5) Determine which products or colors will improve clients' skin quality and appearance.
6) Examine clients' skin, using magnifying lamps or visors when necessary, in order to evaluate skin condition and appearance.
7) Keep records of client needs and preferences, and the services provided.