Duties and Responsibilities.
1. Greet clinic patients and visitors as appropriate, which include checking-in all patients by entering patient data into computer system.
2. Follow established procedures for opening and closing the clinic each day.
3. Collect patient fees and provide patients with receipts.
4. Access and update patient information in Electronic Practice Management (EPM) and Electronic Dental Record (EDR) computer system as required.
5. Schedule patient appointments ensuring efficient use of provider time and the appropriate care for patients according to Dr. Rizwan Clinic procedures. Also, schedule follow up appointments for patients, confirms patient appointments.
6. Balance cash and close at the end of the day.
7. Maintain reception work area and waiting room.
8. Follow established procedures for opening and closing the clinic each day.
Education and/or Experience
Graduate from known institute, Dental Assistant program preferred and/or 1 to 2 years of related dental experience.