About the role
We are seeking a Software engineering leader with experience in Software architecture, development team leadership as well as in-depth experience building solutions across tiers such as application tier, backend (storage) and front-end (web and mobile). If this is you, you'll join us in our effort to create an extraordinary cloud based web and mobile product.
● Responsible for the design and development of cloud based applications designed and hosted on the cloud.
● Ability to wear many hats, solving problems across the application stack.
● Seek opportunities in our day-to-day engineering workflow to improve quality and efficiency from ideation to deployment.
● Use your experience with a broad range of technology stacks, platforms and workflow tools to mentor help junior engineers.
● Build, test and deliver software components across the software stack i.e. data access, business logic/application layer, as well as client (desktop and mobile).
● Work closely with the Product team to create an efficient feedback loop during the software implementation phase.
● Lead the QA team to drive product quality goals, especially non-functional requirements.
● Be a key player in the release management process, project tracking and change management processes.
Desired Skills and Experience
● At least 5 years development experience architecting, designing, writing, testing, refactoring and reviewing high quality code.
● Practical knowledge to following languages or development platforms; Java, Spring, Hibernate, Android, iOS.
● Comfortable working with relational and non-SQL Databases like MySQL, and MongoDB.
● Comfortable with version control systems such as Git/BitBucket.
● Experience working with application lifecycle management tools such as Jira.
● Experience in building, maintaining, and supporting cloud environments such as AWS.
● Mobile (web and native) application development experience (iOS, Android, or Windows Phone)
● We are looking for motivated individuals who (under appropriate mentorship) can hit the ground running and look to tackle unique and interesting challenges.
● Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or another IT related field.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Droobi offers extremely competitive compensation packages. Salary will be commensurate with your talents, skills and experience, and can be discussed at the first interview.
The location of this position is in Doha, Qatar
Droobi Health Technology was created from a simple idea to integrate technology, healthcare professionals, data analytics and the science of behavior change to help people with diabetes manage their disease more effectively. Droobi Health designs bilingual (Arabic & English) digital health ...
Droobi Health Technology was created from a simple idea to integrate technology, healthcare professionals, data analytics and the science of behavior change to help people with diabetes manage their disease more effectively.
Droobi Health designs bilingual (Arabic & English) digital health ...Read More