Droobi Health Technology was created from a simple idea to integrate technology, healthcare professionals, data analytics and the science of behavior change to help people with diabetes manage their disease more effectively.
Droobi Health designs bilingual (Arabic & English) digital health therapeutics solutions for prevention and management of chronic diseases prevalent in MENA region. With a focus on conditions that primarily rely on behavioral modifications such as diabetes and obesity.
About the role
Droobi is seeking a champion Android developer with a focus on great mobile user experiences on natives apps (phones and tablets). If this is you, we would like to talk to you; you'll join our engineering team and help build awesome cloud enabled mobile products.
● Responsible for the design and development of Android applications and hosted on the cloud.
● We need a seasoned software engineer who understands that successfully engineered products require end-to-end (full stack) excellence. Hence, understanding of server side concepts is also required.
● Ability to wear many hats, debugging and solving problems across the application stack.
● Seek opportunities in our day-to-day engineering workflow to improve quality and efficiency from ideation to deployment.
Desired Skills and Experience
● At least 2 years’ development experience writing, testing, refactoring mobile code.
● Have strong experience in OO design and development, multi-threaded interface design.
● Have good understanding of the tradeoffs between native apps, web-apps and html5 apps
● Practical knowledge to following languages/Platform; Java, Android APIs, HTTP, REST, JSON and XML.
● Comfortable with version control systems such as Git or MSTS.
● Experience working with application lifecycle management tools such as Jira or MS Team Services.
● Experience in publishing beta apps, production apps and frequent app updates to app stores.
● We are looking for motivated individuals who (under appropriate mentorship) can hit the ground running and look to tackle unique and interesting challenges.
● Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or another IT related field.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Droobi offers extremely competitive compensation packages. Salary will be commensurate with your talents, skills and experience, and can be discussed at the first interview.