Organization Back Ground
DSL (Pvt.) Ltd. a renowned IT and FinTech Company, has launched with collaboration of Expresspay a self-service Kiosk operations for swift payment, a service to revolutionize payment using Digital Channels.
With high cell phone penetration, high internet usage, enabling regulations, multiple mobile money operators and majority of young population, Pakistan has all the key ingredients to create a revolution in digital financial services and boost financial inclusion.
Through our strategic relationships with technology and industry leaders, and a host of businesses with specialized capabilities, we blend powerful technology, distinctive capabilities and industry experience to utilize the enormous potential of Digital Financial Services in Pakistan.
Duty Station: Lahore- Punjab
Position Title: Marketing and Business Development Officer
Type of Appointment: 3 months’ probation with a possibility of extension upon successful completion of probation period.
Nature of Job: 75% of the time in field and 25% is in Regional Office Lahore
Report to: Regional Manager
Duty Timing: 9am to 5pm Five days a week (long working hours in case of emergency)
Expected Joining Date: 10 December 2019
Digitech Solutions (Pvt) Ltd. is seeking Creative, Honest, Hardworking and Dedicated individual to join DSL’s Marketing team. The Marketing Officer shall perform all the necessary tasks to promote and place the DSL’s product in the high return market. This position will work individually and with a team, to Design, Plan, Prepare and implement the marketing strategy for maximization of the business growth.
Tasks to be performed
1. Design and prepare marketing campaigns and promotions
2. Preparing, planning and managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion
3. Identify potential market places for installation of the terminal/KIOSKs
4. Carry out the market assessment and categories the markets/sites in business prospective
5. Meet individuals earning targets set by the management
6. Finalizing and signing product placement agreement with the owner of the stores/business
7. Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their new and existing customers
8. Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales
9. Evaluate competitor products and make for improvement recommendations
10. Help in preparation of brochures and displays to call public attention to the product
11. Gather comments from customers for possible improvement
12. Carry out ad-hoc assignments as and when required by the management
Qualifications for Marketing Officer