DESIGNATION: Executive, Information Technology
QUALIFICATIONS: BS in Computer Sciences/IT or graduated with Diploma/Certificate related to Computer Sciences
EXPERIENCE: 2+ year IT Support experience
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To learn professional skills in troubleshooting.
2. To install operating systems on PCs.
3. To make connectors for networking.
4. Ability to troubleshoot, test, install, and maintain network interface components.
5. Computer service technicians are involved in the installation, maintenance, adjustment, restoration and repair of computer hardware and related equipment such as disc drives, printers, visual display units, and interfacing equipment.
6. To performs routing upgrades and patch applications to the Human Resource Management Information System as directed by the Systems / Network Administrator.
7. Physically installing computers and related equipment including appropriate wiring and cabling of computing hardware and network components.
8. Initial technical testing before hand over to users.
9. To monitoring computer hardware performance and diagnosis of faults.
10. To adjusting, repairing and replacing worn or defective components.
11. To performs maintenance services for the system and printers of the organization.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Durbeen, a Karachi-based nonprofit education company, is working to establish government schools that deliver an outstanding quality of education in Pakistan. The company plans to achieve this by first preparing high-quality teachers for these schools, through a public-private partnership in the Gov ...Read More