* Planning, supervising, managing & controlling the entire production process from formulation to packing & ensure strict adherence to the quality standards and product specification.
* Planning and scheduling of raw materials as per targets and demand from marketing end.
* To control product & packaging material wastage and make efforts to bring the wastage at or below standard levels.
* To economize in production operation by ensuring the optimum utilization of the plant & manpower.
* Manpower planning and resource management, its placement, general control and supervision. To implement overall control on overtime and achieve optimum productivity at minimum cost.
* To apply time and motion study techniques and perform production planning.
* To develop methods of productivity improvement by implementing different techniques.
* To keep liaison with Marketing & Sales, Materials Management, Engineering and other supporting departments in order that the planning task can be completed effectively.
* Development of new products with the co-ordination of R & D department.
* Any other work that may relate to the floor operations and can be assigned by the management.