1. To collect daily working schedule for his/her working from the QC/QA Manager.
2. To collect the concerned analytical profile for requested raw material in process and finished products.
3. To perform chemical analysis of the raw material in process and finished products according to the standard analytical procedure under time constraint.
4. To inform the QC/QA Manager about the non-conforming results of raw material IP and finished products.
5. To complete the analysis documents and report of the results obtained, of the raw material in process and finished products, after completion of analysis and submission of such reports to the QC/QA Manager for further action.
6. To prepare and standardize all the reagents required for the analytical work and to prepare and keep necessary record of testing of Trial Batch.
7. To calibrate and maintain the testing equipment during and after use, related to his / her working and timely inform to the QC/QA Manager for any Non-Conformance.
8. To supervise overall cleanliness of the section.
9. To make arrangements for the proper storage of Retaining samples of finished products and raw materials
10. To submit daily working report to the QC/QA Manager.
11. To help the QC/QA Manager for the maintenance of good working environment in the department.
Since the day one of its inception, Durrani Associates have had one motto, to reduce the waste of pe