An international IT services company is looking to hire seasoned Salesforce professionals for their offices in Rawalpindi and Lahore. The SFDC Senior Developer position is responsible for translating complex business requirements and building custom development solutions within the Salesforce.com platform. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Salesforce.com platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Communicate and collaborate with other internal and external technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Ability to support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals, and a large variety of custom objects
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Performs modeling of information sources and flows.
- Establishes and maintains excellent knowledge of database design, data definitions, system capabilities, programming languages, and data integrity issues.
- Conducts training on use of applications developed.
- Requires a BS/BA degree or equivalent education/work experience
- 1-5 years related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Apex (classes, triggers, methods, etc.) and Visualforce development experience required.
- Experience working with Salesforce ALM tools preferred (force.com Migration Tool, Copado, AutoRABIT).
- Deep understanding of Force.com standard objects, how and when to create custom objects, and how to create their relationships.
- Experience with ETL tools like Data loader.
- Proven ability to deliver technical solutions provided with requirements from business analysts.
- Salesforce.com certification(s) preferred.