As an integral part of our DataWiz Solutions team, you will work closely with clients and IT team members to design and implement solutions optimal for today’s technology-based and change driven business environments. You will be required to continuously adapt to these dynamic business environments as requirements, goals, strategies and technologies evolve. You will be working in an Agile Scrum environment using processes that will involve building, releasing, deploying, and configuring activities. You will be required to have deep understanding of challenges clients face and arrive at solutions most optimal to their needs.
Essential Qualifications (High Proficiency/First-Hand Experience):
· Windows and Linux operating systems
· Writing scripts using Bash, PowerShell, or Python
· Git for version control
· Micro services
· Cloud infrastructure: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
· Infrastructure technologies for running modern applications
· Server less computing
· Software development
· Test automation
· Cloud native applications
· Configuration management tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
· Infrastructure as Code technology: Terraform, CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager templates
· Kubernetes and container management
· Hyper-converged infrastructure
· Willing to learn and contribute to continuously improve our company’s product building process framework in setting project engineering work standards and making design-related recommendations based on the latest technology developments.
· Understand the work involved in building secure cloud infrastructures.
· Build applications using latest software practices.
· Skilled in promoting and developing products as optimal solutions to clients’ challenges — based on industry best practices, multiple business processes and technology designs within a product/technology family — driving optimal results.
· Have strong software development skills.
· Independent and resourceful approach to clients and business endeavors.
· Reliable and self-initiating in performing complex duties and tasks where expert judgment is necessary in order to meet client and product needs.
· Lead Agile Scrum teams as the subject matter expert in cloud computing, IT automation, and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure.
· Coach other team members and actively participate in workshops
· Implement next-gen IT solutions.
· Assist customers to transform IT operating models through adoption of new technology.
DataWiz is a mobile workforce currently expanding our team and offer stellar benefits, excellent work/life balance and paid time off.