THE Company: Dye & Durham is a leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions designed to boost efficiency and increase productivity for legal and business professionals.
We offer e-market, an all-in-one bundled solution that automates the process of due diligence, document creation and electronic records filing.
The Position: The position requires the development and maintenance of the web-based solution. Candidates for this role are expected to have full stack development experience with the modern Microsoft stack in a highly scaled, service-oriented environment and be enthusiastic to learn and apply their skills. The hired individual will be located at Dye & Durham Lahore office, working as part of the development team. Job Responsibilities:
- Add new features and improve the existing system as well as creating new products.
- Use the latest Microsoft technologies as well as different web framework to achieve the best experience for our customers.
- Working with Scrum Methodologies.
- Perform unit level testing.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Minimum bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 4+ years of strong experience with C#.Net, Java scripting and SQL Server.
- Strong previous experience of creating and consuming REST and SOAP Services.
- Strong understanding of deployment, IIS Server, and Windows Services.
- In depth understanding of Payment gateway integration.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented programming.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of version control systems.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, and ability to pick up and adapt to new concepts quickly.
- Strong ability to follow prescribed development standards and to work as a team player.
- Strong understanding of the complete Software Development Life Cycle, specifically Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of team foundation server.
- Experience of working on Active Reports.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision.
Collaboration The offered role will involve considerable collaboration with the Lahore and Canada teams.
Benefits Dye & Durham is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefits package includes:
- Market-competitive Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Employee Performance-based bonuses