The Digital Marketing Intern will serve as a team member, involved in the planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance of both organization website and social media accounts including digital marketing campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Intern must have impeccable time management skills and solid understanding of digital landscape and functionality of SEO. Digital Marketing Intern must maintain good office environment.
· Manage and maintain the organization website.
· Extract the flaws and errors of the content from the website.
· Oversee Social Media Accounts.
· Write and optimize content for the website and digital marketing campaigns.
· Optimize SEO.
· Writing and Editing Skills: You need to write and content for various digital platforms. Writing and editing of blog posts and emails are part of the job.
· SEO Skills: You need to do keyword research and perform Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to increase the visibility of the website.
· Creativity Skills: You need to create creative digital marketing campaigns.
Education: Intermediate or Higher