We’re hiring experienced developer who is willing to work directly with clients.
Developer will be assigned tasks building X++ development objects and support.
- Keep in touch with client teams to understand their architecture needs
- Developing and debugging solutions between AX and other systems to meet client requirements.
- Solve client issues with quick responses.
- Creating forms, SSRS reports, tables or custom logic in X++ or modify where needed.
- Documenting features where required.
- 3+ years of development experience.
- Must have Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 experience.
- Should be familiar with Azure.
- Problem solver, can follow through, and maintain professional equilibrium.
- Could write statements querying a SQL database.
- Strong written and oral skills in English to communicate.
- Feel comfortable to work in a team environment and independently.
- Must be updated with new software and market conditions.
Full time work opportunity once confirmed. You can work from anywhere.
You’ll get paid well.