Dynamologic Solutions is looking for an experienced individual for the post of Project Manager who will manage the key client projects. The potential candidate should be proficient in organizing people and time resources, and seeing the project through from inception to completion.
- Develop a detailed project plan, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor progress.
- Prepare progress reports for upper management and clients regarding project status.
- Coordination with the internal/offshore resources and stakeholders/clients for the flawless execution of projects while ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and provide feedback of junior resources.
- Communicate with clients for clarification of specific requirements of each project and manage changes to the project scope, schedule and/or costs.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Maintain the quality of work by enforcing organization standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Proven working experience of 5-8 years.
- Hands-on experience in PHP, MySQL and JQuery/AngularJS will be preferred.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a relevant field is a must.
- Proficiency in contract negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Outstanding decision-making and leadership capabilities.