We are looking for a Front-end/WordPress developer who is dedicated to his/her craft, takes pride in the code he/she writes and can hit the ground running.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
• Develop and Maintain WordPress websites
• Optimize WordPress based websites for performance
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Follow industry best practices
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Hands on experience in developing WordPress based websites
• Comfortable working with both procedural and object-oriented PHP code
• Demonstrable knowledge of Database design, SQL and version control tools
• Good verbal & written communication skills.
We specialize in providing professional services in the field of developing and supporting complex custom-made software applications and presentation systems with the purpose of increasing the effectiveness of our clients business. We offer custom solutions that set new industry standards and help ...Read More