E360 is looking for an experienced Laravel PHP Developer.
You will be responsible for handling back-end as well as front-end development.
If you have excellent coding skills and a passion for developing cleanly written Laravel applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
Must have skills:
- Proficiency with PHP Laravel Framework
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS etc.
- Strong working knowledge of DBs (MySQL preferred), DB Queries, Views & Store Procedures, SQL Injection, Database security etc.
- Will develop using MVC design patterns and willing to follow proper code syntax.
- Working knowledge of Node.js (an advantage)
- Experience with Web technologies, UX/UI, SEO etc.
- Experience with web sockets, Socket.io and Laravel Echo Server (an advantage)
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud Services (an advantage)
- Proven work experience with Laravel 5x or higher
- Work experience with Angular 5/6 a plus
- In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development, QA, deployment)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Laravel modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- API Integrations with third parties