e-BizSoft is currently looking for an entry level ERP Functional Consultant for its Microsoft Dynamics team. The Ideal candidate should have:
1. At least a year of experience with enterprise resource planning (ERP) and financial accounting software applications. Experience with any Microsoft Dynamics ERP application will be a plus.
2. Have good English communication skills, written and oral, and be able to comfortably converse with end users for day to day support and development needs.
3. The candidates will be required to start late and work late to match other time zones (approximately from 12 noon to 9pm PK time).
As a project team member work with project lead/managers to execute and support Microsoft Dynamics implementations and changes to existing systems:
- Ensure completion of project tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews.
- Work with the ERP team to implement changes to existing systems and integrate new systems into client's back office infrastructure.
- Work under the supervision of team leads and managers on day to day support requests from clients and resolve them in the required timeframes.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Minimum one year of experience enterprise resource planning (ERP) and financial accounting software applications, including experience with general ledger, inventory management, accounts payables, accounts receivables, sales, and purchasing areas.
- Experience with SQL Server DBMS is a must, including both the administrative and development sides.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Must be able to start later in the day and work extended hours (till midnight), if needed.
- English communication skills (written and oral) must be good.