e-BizSoft (Pvt.) Ltd. is currently looking for experienced software developers for its product team at its Karachi Office.
· Work as part of the product development team to analyze, design and implement features in different products.
· Build integration interfaces to Intuit QuickBooks (Desktop and Online versions), and other online financial accounting applications.
· Understand product evolution requirements working in conjunction with business development team.
· Coordinate with other functions including project management, customer support and quality assurance.
· Experience with ergonomics, usability, UI design elements, as well as accounting app integration compliance requirements.
· Provide peer and technical leadership to other team members.
· Keep updated on current technologies and trends applicable to the products.
· Multitask assignments including planned deliverables and ad hoc customer support escalations.
· Conduct internal code reviews and unit testing of deliverables, including deliverables produced by other team members.
· Document technical specifications including requirements and designs.
· Properly manage configuration releases.
· Provide regular status updates on projects and assignments.
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (BS/BE) in computer science or engineering, with 10+ years in a similar position.
· Required experience and knowledge of designing & managing databases, developing application architecture/web services, web applications and desktop applications). Must understand the concepts underlying 2- and 3-tier application architectures.
· Must have experience developing and maintaining heavy multiuser applications (thousands of users).
· Must be experienced with Microsoft .Net and SQL Server.
· Experience with QuickBooks integration SDKs and APIs will be a plus.
· Must have good verbal and written English communication skills.
· Must be able to work Mon-Fri 10am to 7pm Pak Standard Time.
· Experience with North American clients and/or projects will be a plus.
· Preference will be given to Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) holders (with .Net/ SQL Server.